Saturday, March 24, 2007

teek button

It was a sunny Monday morning.....too sunny... actually very hot. I was walking to Arpiko food city, With all the hassel of office work and the accompanying Stress I was walking (nactually my body was walkin my mnd was still working on a cost sheet).

I was swetting Suddenly I felt a Cold breez......Cold...yes but not harsh...very familier There she was standing near a piller at the entrance. Is this a dream She has not changed a Bit, I was seeing the same girl whoom I met 10 Years ago with that White school uniform, brown colour bag, white tennis shoos.....oh and that never forgetting teek Button on her dress with a patch of yellow( malakada kachcha teek bothama).

I frooze I just kept looking at aher and thinking should I talk or shouldnt I......She saw me ........"oyaMahath wela" that was all she told.

She was married and now a mother...But she has not changed a bit...We talked had a lime juice...shared old war stories and departed.

My stress was gone, the sun was hining but the hotnes was gone....She still has that magic touch I thought.....Then I realise I did not as where she live, contact detail.....all we did was talk and depart.

We made a mistake somewhere allong the way
to meet like this and depart like this at a time like this.......
What went wrong......BUT its too late Now......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home